We whipped these up at Christmas and just now got around to posting the recipe. They were a big hit! I hope you try it out and enjoy them.
You can see all my recipes here.
A tasty and quick Keto dessert!
1/2 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
8 oz Chocolate
1-2 Tablespoons Sweetener of Choice, or more to taste
1 Tablespoon Butter
1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon Peppermint essence
- Pour the cream into a small saucepan.
- Bring the cream up to a simmer over low heat.
- Remove from the heat and quickly add the chocolate, sweetener, butter and peppermint essence.
- Stir quickly and gently to melt the chocolate and butter and help the sweetener dissolve.
- Taste a tiny amount to check it’s sweet and minty enough to your liking, stirring through more sweetener or peppermint essence if you think it needs it.
- Allow to cool then refrigerate for a few hours until thickened and the mixture can easily be rolled into balls.
- Once the truffles mixture has thickened, remove from the fridge and roll into balls, using a teaspoon of the mixture per ball.
- You could leave the balls as is or dip into cacao, coconut or more melted chocolate.
- Store in the fridge and enjoy!
Don’t miss a post! Click here to sign up for our daily email!
Need more info about the ketogenic diet? How about a great support group? Join our Ketogenic Facebook support group!