I don’t snack much since I started keto but every once in awhile I like to make myself something light to eat, usually for lunch. Sometimes you want something tasty and keto and while my usual defaults are pork rinds or sardines, that doesn’t always fit the bill.
I like to make these meatballs because they are quick and savory and give me an excuse to break out my Primal Ranch or mix a little sour cream into some salsa for a dipping sauce. (You can see my Salsa recipe here)
- 1 pound ground chicken or turkey
- ½ cup almond flour
- ¼ cup grated cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons prepared ranch dressing, plus more for serving
- 1 tablespoon dry ranch seasoning
- ¼ cup hot sauce, plus more for serving
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper. (Be cautious at such a high temp that there is no over lining or it may cause fire. You can also just spray with non-stick and forego parchment paper.)
- Add all of the ingredients to a medium bowl and mix well with your hands.
- Form mixture into 8-10 evenly sized meatballs and place on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until cooked through.
- Serve with extra hot sauce and ranch dressing.
Don’t miss a post! Click here to sign up for out daily email!