UPDATE: This is an old post that for some reason still gets tons of traffic. Unfortunately I no longer do the weekly meal plans but plan on starting them again as soon as I figure out how to make them worth all the time that goes into them. In the meantime, you can still sign up for our daily email and get a 28 day meal plan by clicking here. Thanks!
Here is the Sugar Free Meal Plan for this coming week! This week there really aren’t very many great deals on meat in the grocery stores. In fact, the only thing that looked interesting is Kroger has eggs on 2 dozen for $5 so I’ve definitely got an Omelette night in the mix.
Please let me know what you think of these plans, I would love to hear from you with any helpful feedback.
Sugar Free Meal Plan for March 21st-March 27th, 2016
All recipes are for 2 people. Just double recipe for 4 people or triple for 6.
2 Chicken Breasts
½ dozen eggs
1 Lb Hamburger Meat
NY Strip Steak
1 lb Spinach
4 Roma Tomatoes
1 Yellow Squash
Fresh Green Beans
Monday March 21st
Chicken Fajita Salad
- Pan fry 2 sliced Chicken breasts and a sliced onion in a little butter until internal temp of 165° is reached
- Season with a store bought Fajita seasoning that contains no sugar (pretty easy to find actually) or you can use my Sugar Free Taco Seasoning recipe
- Add Spinach, diced tomatoes to bowl. Top with Chicken and onions and a ½ an avocado, sliced. Top with Sour Cream.
Tuesday March 22nd
- Place pork loin on sheet of aluminum foil
- Cut 3 slits down from the top of the loin equidistant apart. (Instructional Video)
- Stir 2 Diced Garlic cloves, 2 finely chopped strand of Rosemary, and 1 Tbsp Kosher salt into 2 Tbsp melted butter.
- Brush butter mixture across top of loin and down into slits
- Fold up sides of foil so juices are held next to loin while cooking
- Cook at 350 degrees until an internal temperature of 185 degrees is reached
- Let rest for 3-5 minutes before serving
- Steam cubed ½ head of Cauliflower until fork passes easily through, approx 15 minutes
- Place into food processor with 2 Tbsp butter, a splash of milk and ½ cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- Blend until smooth
Roasted Brussels Sprouts
Put 1 Tsp Olive oil into frying pan and warm
- Chop Brussels Sprouts in half length-wise, place face down into oil, turn heat up to medium high
- Cook until bottoms are dark brown and flip over
- Cook until soft, season with salt and pepper
Wednesday March 23rd
Omelette Night with Bacon
- Dice ½ an onion, ½ a Bell Pepper and a Roma tomato
- Scramble 3 Eggs
- Melt a Tsp of Butter in a small frying pan and add Onions and Peppers, cook until soft
- Pour in Eggs, use a spatula to pull up lip of eggs as they cook and tilt pan so liquid eggs runs into bottom of pan
- Just before eggs are fully cooked, add tomatoes and shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- Fold omelette in half when fully cooked (Or leave it open and call it a frittata). Place under towel to keep warm and repeat above steps for 2nd omelette
- Cook Bacon for side
Thursday March 24th
Hamburger patties covered with mushrooms and onions with Rutabaga fries and guacamole
- Cut both ends off a Rutabaga, peel and slice into french fry sized strips (Instructional video)
- Place on baking pan with 4 Tbsp butter and season with salt (Sometimes I add parmesan cheese and garlic powder)
- Cook on 350° until soft, about 35 minutes. Turn the Broiler on for the last 5 minutes to brown on top
Hamburgers with mushrooms and onions
- Pat out 2 ¼ Lb Hamburger Patties and slice ½ an onion
- Fry patties in frying pan, add sliced onion and mushrooms to cook with meat, season with salt and pepper
- Place on paper towels to drain
- Peel and cube an avocado, add to bowl with diced roma tomato
- Season with 1 Tsp lime juice, ½ tsp pepper, ½ tsp salt, ½ tsp onion powder and ½ tsp garlic powder, mix well
Friday March 25th
Cocoa Chili Rubbed Pork Ribs with Steamed carrots and Oven roasted Zucchini
- Combine 2 Tbsp Cocoa Powder, 1 Tbsp Chili Powder, 1 Tbsp Kosher Salt, 1 Tsp Cinnamon, 1 Tsp Cumin, 1 Tsp Coriander, 1 Tsp Onion Powder, 1 Tsp Garlic Powder, and ½ Tsp Ginger into bowl and shake well.
- Apply liberally over a rack of pork ribs
- Place on baking sheet and cook in oven on 350° until an internal temperature of 165° is reached, approx 30 minutes
- Chop 2 Carrots and steam until soft
- Slice a Zucchini into rounds, drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Bake in oven with Ribs for the last 10 minutes.
Saturday March 26th
NY Strip Steak with steamed squash and broccoli
- Cook steak in pan with butter or grill outside until medium well
- Cut squash and broccoli and steam until soft, add butter and salt
Sunday March 27th
Slow Cooker chicken with Garlic green beans and Lime Cauliflower
- Line bottom of slow cooker with diced onion and celery
- Mix 1 tsp Kosher salt, 1 tsp Black Pepper, ½ tsp Red Pepper, 1 tsp garlic powder, 1 tsp onion powder, 1 tsp thyme, and ½ tsp oregano in bowl and rub on skin of chicken
- Place in slow cooker on low for about 4 hours (Will feed 4-6 people)
- Cut ends off fresh green beans and place in ziploc bag.
- Put ¼ cup of olive oil, 2 Tsp of garlic powder and 2 Tsp of salt in bag. Mix well and let marinate for at least 2 hours
- Cube ½ a head of Caulifower and place in small casserole dish
- Sprinkle with Olive oil, lime juice, and salt
- Bake Cauliflower at 350° until soft