This week’s recipe is a very simple one but one that has become something we do a few times a month because my local supermarkets like to put pork loins on sale a lot. The ingredients are very simple and wholesome and taste wonderful on pork.
If you make this for your family, send me a pic at [email protected] I would absolutely love to see it!
- 1 Pork Loin
- 2 Tbsp Melted Butter
- 2 Garlic Cloves, diced
- 2 strands of Rosemary, chopped finely, approx 1 Tbsp
- 1 Tbsp Kosher Salt
- Place pork loin on sheet of aluminum foil
- Cut 3 slits down from the top of the loin equidistant apart. (Instructional Video)
- Stir garlic, rosemary, and salt into butter.
- Brush butter mixture across top of loin and down into slits
- Fold up sides of foil so juices are held next to loin while cooking
- Cook at 350 degrees until an internal temperature of 185 degrees is reached
- Let rest for 3-5 minutes before serving