This is a tasty recipe that uses a pepper gravy to bring out the taste of the Pork Chop. The gravy is creamy with a bit of heat from the pepper and pair well with a blander side dish like the blended carrots I served mine with. Saute some onions and Bell Peppers to serve on top of the chop and you’ve got an easy to cook meal.
Recipe Type: Pork Chop
A tasty Pork Chop recipe with a spicy peppered gravy.
- 3-4 Pork Chops
- 3 Tbsp Butter
- 1 tsp Montreal Steak Seasoning
- 2 tbsp All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tbsp basil
- 1 tspn Jameson’s Beef Soup Base (any sugar free beef bouillon will work)
- 1 tspn Black Pepper
- 2 Cups Milk
- Fry Pork chops in butter, sprinkle Monterey seasoning on both sides
- Should take about 6-8 minutes on each side
- Put flour, Soup Base, and basil in bowl and mix
- Remove pork chops from skillet and return drippings to medium heat. (You should have 2-3 tbsps of liquid in the pan)
- Add pepper to liquid and stir for 1 minute
- Add flour mix to pan and stir till brown
- Add milk and simmer for 5 minutes until thick
- Serve gravy over pork chops and enjoy!
One thought on “Sugar Free Monterey Pork Chops with Pepper Gravy Recipe”