The actual question asked was “Hi Aarn I need help please. I work at a job that doesn’t allow me to eat foods unless they are like snack foods at my desk. I need help to stay on my keto for life plan. Do you have any suggestions?”
Indeed I do! Let’s list off some helpful ketogenic friendly snacks that are easy to pack and eat with your fingers. Special thanks to admin Sharon for some helpful additions to the list. Don’t forget that another option is to just eat nothing and fast.
- Deli meat
- hard boiled eggs
- precooked bacon
- pork rinds & salsa or other dip
- ham or salami with smear of cream cheese rolled up and sliced (sometimes I add green onion or cucumber)
- fresh raw veggies … peppers, cucumber, broccoli w Ranch dressing
- tuna salad with cheese crisps
- deviled eggs with bacon
- Ketogenic Meal Replacements like Ample K
Can you think of anything else to add to the list? Please let me know in the comments below. If you would like to see a full list of foods you can eat on the Ketogenic diet, click here.