Looking for more great low carb menu items
at your favorite restaurants?
Well this is going to be a short article! If you came here looking for a long list of all the things you can eat with no added sugar the next time you find yourself at a McDonald’s, you are out of luck, Just about the only thing you can order right off the menu is the Chicken McNuggets with packets of yellow mustard for a dipping sauce. Yum! Other than that, you are just looking at ingredients. So a Quarter Pounder with no bun or ketchup works, or a Big Mac with no bread or sauce. You can also have fries if you don’t mind the carbs.
- Eggs (Poached or scrambled)
- Steak, Egg and Cheese Biscuit (No Biscuit)
- 1/4 Pounder (no Bread or Ketchup)
- Double Quarter (No Bread or Ketchup)
- Hamburger, Cheeseburger, Double Cheeseburger, McDouble (No Bread or Ketchup)
- Side Salad (No Dressing)
- Milk Water
- Diet Soda
- Unsweetened Tea
- Black Coffee