It is getting to be about that time of year where everyone is making cookies and all us poor ketoers just have to watch from a distance and be sad. LOL! Of course we don’t because there are tons of sugar and grain free dessert options available for us to enjoy.
Here is one of the simplest keto cookie recipes you will ever see because you don’t even need to bake them! Just mix the ingredients and freeze for a few minutes and they are ready to go.
As always, if you make the recipe, take a pic and tag @MySugarFreeJrny on Instagram, I would love to see it. You can find all my recipes here and if you have any questions, let me know in the comments below. Thanks!
- 2 tablespoons real butter
- ⅔ cup all natural peanut butter (or your favorite nut butter!)
- 1 cup unsweetened all natural shredded coconut
- 4 drops of sweetener (vanilla stevia for taste)
- Please note* if using a granulated sweetener add it to the butter when microwaving to melt.
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder (optional)
- In a microwave safe dish, melt butter
- Stir in peanut butter until smooth. If you chose to make with cocoa powder, add it now.
- Add stevia and coconut. Mix well.
- Scoop 2″ spoonfuls onto a sheet pan.
- Freeze for 5-10 minutes.
- Take out and enjoy!