Ketogenic Garlic Butter Shrimp Recipe!
We aren’t the biggest seafood eaters around here. Don’t get me wrong, if I had my way we would have dome kind of grilled salmon at least once a week because that is something I enjoy. However, one time Dian was sick at the same time someone was cooking fish nearby and somehow that ruined seafood for us all. Such is life, I guess.
However, shrimp seems to be the exception; she can enjoy a tasty shrimp recipe which is awesome because it gives me a chance to saute them in butter. Honestly, I could put almost any flavoring in the skillet with the shrimp and it would taste awesome, such is the power of butter. The extra garlic butter in the skillet when you are done cooking the shrimp can be poured over any veggies you cooked. Last night I roasted some broccoli and poured it over the broccoli when it was done. So freaking good!
You can see all my recipes here and if you decide to make this, tag @MySugarFreeJrny on Instagram so I can see it! Also remember that the 28 Day Sugar Free Weight Loss Challenge starts today so if you are looking for a great support group to help you get the extra weight off, this FaceBook page is the place for you to be.
- 1 lb Shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 stick of butter
- 6 cloves of garlic
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Melt butter in skillet and saute garlic until soft and almost brown
- Place shrimp in skillet and saute in garlic butter for 3 minutes and flip to other side of shrimp
- Season with salt and cook for another 3-5 minutes until pink on both sides
- Add cheese and stir for about 1 minute until cheese is melted and shrimp is thoroughly coated.
Don’t miss a post! Click here to sign up for our daily email!