I always looking for ways to fresh veggies on my family’s plates in new and tasty ways. This Cucumber Dill Salad is incredibly flavorful and doesn’t use any mayo (which normally has sugar in it) or any kind of sugar or other sweeteners. Just simple ingredients that can be prepared in about 10 minutes to make a wonderful side dish for any meal.
If you like this recipe, subscribe to the YouTube channel to never miss a recipe!
- 1 Cucumber
- ½ Purple Onion
- 2 Tbsp Dill, Finely Chopped
- 2 Tbsp Plain Greek Yogurt
- 2 Tsp Lime Juice
- Salt to taste
- Cut ends off cucumber and cut in length lengthwise twice
- Slice Cucumber into ¼" Wedges
- Cut Onion Julianne
- Combine all ingredients in bowl and stir until evenly coated by yogurt
- Chill and serve