Sugar Free Iced Coffee Recipe
Summer in Texas means blistering hot days and nights that are almost as bad so we are always looking for ways to cool down and stay Sugar Free. Here’s our delicious recipe for Sugar Free Iced Coffee.
- 1 cup hot brewed coffee - strong
- 1 cup cold milk
- 6 ice cups
- Splenda to taste
- Brew a cup of coffee as strong as you can
- Mix with milk and ice and sweeten to taste
- Top with sugar free whipped cream if desired
- 1 cup Whipped Cream
- 1 tbsp Dextrose or Splenda
- 1 tsp organic Vanilla (Just be sure it has no added sugar)
- Pour all ingredients in cold metal bowl
- Wisk at highest speed until cream stiffens. You are looking for peaks that hold their shape.