As much as I love digging through the menus of different restaurants for my What’s Sugar Free and Keto Friendly at Restaurants posts, I may have bitten off more than I can chew with this one. There is literally nothing on the Domino’s Pizza menu that you can eat without sugar and grains.
My solution here is make a list of the least worst offenders and talk about what you are getting with each item so you can make as informed a decision as you can but if we are being honest, you should probably eat somewhere else.
Having said all that, your best bet is to get a big pizza with all the meat and cheese you can fit on there, alfredo sauce instead of the red sauce and then just pick off the toppings. Perhaps a salad without croutons and Caeser Salad Dressing. Tasty!
So without further ado, let’s take a look at What is Sugar Free and Keto Friendly at Domino’s Pizza!
There are no crusts we can eat so just pick whatever and then don’t eat it. The gluten free crust at the very least doesn’t have wheat and is made with rice flour. Still high in carbs though.
- Buffalo Chicken (Contains Maltodextrin in the seasoning)
- Cali Chicken Bacon Ranch (Contains small amounts of sugar in the bacon and seasoning)
- Spinach and Feta (Contains small amount of wheat flour in seasoning)
- Alfredo Sauce
- American Cheese
- Baby Spinach
- Bacon (Contains some sugar)
- Banana Peppers
- Baby Carrots (No Pizza should contain baby carrots)
- Cheddar Cheese
- Creole Seasoning
- Feta Cheese
- Grilled Chicken (Contains Maltodextrin in seasoning)
- Hamburger Dill Chips
- Italian Sausage (Contains Dextrose)
- Jalapeno Peppers
- Olives, Black and Green
- Parmesan and Asiago Cheese
- Pepperoni (Contains Dextrose)
- Philly Meat (Contains Dextrose)
- Pizza Cheese
- Salami (Contains Dextrose)
- Wing Sauce
- Fire Chicken Wings (Contains Dextrose in Seasoning)
- Hot Chicken Wings (Contains Dextrose in Seasoning)
- Mild Chicken Wings (Contains Dextrose in Seasoning)
- Plain Chicken Wings (Contains Dextrose in Seasoning)
- Chicken Caeser Salad (Chicken Seasoning Contains Sugar)
- Classic Garden Salad
- Cardini Caeser Salad Dressing (It’s a Soybean Oil based dressing but it is the only dressing without sugar)