Ketogenic Peanut Butter Bacon Cookie Recipe!
It’s always nice to find a tasty dessert recipe that is sugar free, low carb and ketogenic. I’m looking to expand my options of easy to make treats because sometimes I like to end my day with a nibble of something sweet.
Peanut Butter Bacon Cookie Recipe
Author: My Sugar Free Journey
Recipe type: Dessert
Serves: 6 cookies
A Low Carb Ketogenic Peanut Butter Bacon Cookie Recipe
- 4-6 slices of bacon, cooked crisp
- 1 cup of chunky peanut butter (reduced sugar or natural blend preferred)
- 1 cup granular swerve sweetener
- 1 large egg
- ½ cup unsweetened organic cocoa
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook bacon until it is crispy, crumble it and set it aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine peanut butter, sweetener and egg. Mix until well combined.
- Add the cocoa powder, vanilla extract and baking soda into mixing bowl and mix until very well combined.
- Add in crumbled bacon.
- Grease baking sheet or line it with parchment paper and form dough into balls.
- Flatten and place on liner, bake for ten minutes.
- Remove and let cool. *if they don’t cool properly they will fall apart*