Here is this week’s Sugar Free Meal Plan! Instead of mailing the PDF to you because I don’t have any confidence that I set up that whole thing right, I’m letting you download the PDF by clicking here but after you do that, I sure would appreciate it if you signed up for my daily email by clicking here.
Thank you to those of you that have sent my emails and Facebook PMs telling me how much this site has helped you lose weight and get healthy. I can’t even tell you how amazing it is to hear those stories. If you are looking to lose weight, I would love to hear from you. You can send me an email here, or contact me through FaceBook here. You can also reach me through Instagram as well.
I appreciate you all and hope this Meal Plan helps you eat healthy and lose that weight. Thanks!
Sugar Free Meal Plan for May 2nd-May 8th, 2016
All recipes are for 2 people. Just double recipe for 4 people or triple for 6.
4 Chicken Breasts
2 lb Hamburger Meat
1 Pork Loin
1 Salmon FIlet
Sugar Free Sausage
Apple Cider Vinegar with “The Mother”
Sugar Free BBQ Sauce
5oz Bag of Shelled Pecans
Chicken Fajita salad
- Mix 1½ tablespoon chili powder, ½ teaspoon garlic powder, ¼ teaspoon onion powder, ¼ teaspoon red pepper, ¼ teaspoon basil, ¼ teaspoon oregano, ½ teaspoon paprika, 1½ teaspoons ground cumin, 2 teaspoons kosher salt, & 1 teaspoon black pepper to make taco seasoning
- Pan fry 2 sliced Chicken breasts and a sliced onion in a little butter until internal temp of 165° is reached
- Add Spinach, diced tomatoes to bowl. Top with Chicken and onions and a ½ an avocado, sliced. Top with Sour Cream.
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Finely dice 1 cup of mushrooms
- Cook Mushrooms with 1 tsp of butter in skillet for 5-7 minutes until soft
- Put 1 lb of hamburger meat, 1 egg, 3 finely diced garlic cloves, ½ finely diced onion, 2 tsp salt, 2 tsp black pepper, 1 tsp of Thyme, 2 Tsp Oregano and cooked mushrooms in bowl and mix with hands
- Place in small greased pan and cook in oven until brown throughout, approx 35 minutes
- In small bowl, mix equal parts yellow mustard and sour cream
- Let meatloaf cool for a few minutes, then spread mustard mixture on top
- Steam cubed ½ head of Cauliflower until fork passes easily through, approx 15 minutes
- Place into food processor with 2 Tbsp butter, a splash of milk and ½ cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- Blend until smooth
- Chop 2 Carrots and steam until soft
- Place pork loin on sheet of aluminum foil
- Cut 3 slits down from the top of the loin equidistant apart. (Instructional Video)
- Stir 2 Diced Garlic cloves, 2 finely chopped strand of Rosemary, and 1 Tbsp Kosher salt into 2 Tbsp melted butter.
- Brush butter mixture across top of loin and down into slits
- Fold up sides of foil so juices are held next to loin while cooking
- Cook at 350 degrees until an internal temperature of 185 degrees is reached
- Let rest for 3-5 minutes before serving
Baked Zucchini Chips
- Slice a Zucchini into rounds, drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake on 350° for 10-15 minutes until crisp
Garlic Green Beans
- Cut ends off fresh green beans and place in ziploc bag.
- Put ¼ cup of olive oil, 2 Tsp of garlic powder and 2 Tsp of salt in bag. Mix well and let marinate for at least 2 hours
- Fry in skillet for about 10 minutes until soft
Grilled BBQ Chicken Breasts
- Place chicken breasts on grill and cook until internal temp of 165° is reached, flipping once. 5 minutes before chicken is finished, brush a sugar free BBQ sauce on both sides
- (If you don’t have access to a grill, oven bake the breasts for 25 minutes at 375°)
Baked Butternut Squash
- Peel Butternut Squash, cut in half lengthwise and scoop out seeds
- Cut Squash into cubes and place on baking sheet
- Season with nutmeg, cinnamon and 2 Tsp of butter
- Bake on 375° for 35 minutes until soft
Pecan Encrusted Salmon
- Pre-heat oven to 350°
- Cover half of baking sheet with tinfoil.
- Coarsely chop ½ cup pecans in food processor with ½ tsp of chili powder
- Crack 2 eggs into bowl with a little milk, whisk until mixed well.
- Put egg mixture in one plate and spiced nut mixture on a second plate
- Dredge Salmon filet in eggs, then nuts
- Bake in oven for approx 15-20 minutes until Salmon is flaky
Steamed Broccoli with Cheese
- Cut Broccoli into individual florets and steam until soft
- Shred Cheddar Cheese and cover broccoli
Green Side Salad
- Place a handful of spinach, a diced tomato, and a avocado cut into cubes in bowl. Cover with 2 tsp of olive oil, 1 tsp of vinegar, salt and pepper and toss.
Hamburger patties covered with mushrooms and onions
- Pat out 2 ¼ Lb Hamburger Patties and slice ½ an onion
- Fry patties in frying pan, add sliced onion and mushrooms to cook with meat, season with salt and pepper
- Place on paper towels to drain
- Cut both ends off a Rutabaga, peel and slice into french fry sized strips (Instructional video)
- Place on baking pan with 4 Tbsp butter and season with salt (Sometimes I add parmesan cheese and garlic powder)
- Cook on 350° until soft, about 35 minutes. Turn the Broiler on for the last 5 minutes to brown on top
Quick and Easy Guacamole
- Peel and cube an avocado, add to bowl with diced roma tomato
- Season with 1 Tsp lime juice, ½ tsp pepper, ½ tsp salt, ½ tsp onion powder and ½ tsp garlic powder, mix well
Sausage and Peppers over Cauliflower rice
- Slice a sausage that contains no added sugar into ½” thick slices and place in skillet with sliced onions and bell pepper with a pat of butter, fry until onions and peppers are soft
- Shred a half a head of cauliflower and place in steamer basket for 5 minutes
- Serve sausage and peppers over cauliflower rice