Crispy Keto Cauliflower Hashbrown Recipe!
Oh man, I love hashbrowns. Delicious crispy hashbrowns are one of those things that kind of disappeared from my culinary radar when I went keto. That’s why the idea of creating a recipe for hashbrowns that were crispy on the outside and soft on the inside yet keto friendly was something I just knew I needed to create. This recipe is also vegan, vegetarian, Keto, LCHF, and Paleo.
Keep in mind that you can use this recipe as a base and innovate any way you see fit. Some diced onions in the recipe or some fresh garlic would work great or maybe spice it up with a little jalapeno and cilantro. Almost anything works well.
- 1 Small Head of Cauliflower
- 1 Egg
- ¾ Cup Shredded Cheese (Cheddar Works Best)
- ¼ Tsp Garlic Powder
- ½ Tsp Salt
- ⅛ Tsp Black Pepper
- Grate Cauliflower
- Microwave for 3 Minutes
- Place in Paper Towel or Cheesecloth to Remove Excess Water
- Put all Ingredients in Bowl and Mix
- Form into Hashbrown shape and place on greased baking sheet
- Bake on 400° for 15-20 minutes